GenCon 2009

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Cygnata
Tasty Human

GenCon 2009

Post by Cygnata »

Looks like I'll be headed back this year, and possibly OverLord'll be coming with! :D Miss everyone, miss the IRC channel, and I hope that I'll be able to be more active here.

Anyway, how's the con planning going? Anything we can help out with? :)
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Holy hell, that's a blast from the past. How are you and OverLord related, by the way? Never realised you guys knew eachother. :)
Cygnata
Tasty Human

Post by Cygnata »

We met in the IRC channel, and now we play City of Heroes. :D He and my boyfriend have also become close friends. :D
Cygnata
Tasty Human

Post by Cygnata »

Hrm... I just realized. Who exactly do I still owe alcoholic beverages to from the last GenCon? I think I still owe Jury a beer...
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Co-opting this thread to see who's going to be there this year.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Cygnata
Tasty Human

Post by Cygnata »

Feel free, Jim. :) I'm * definitely* going this year, and as far as I know, Nimbex is too. I still have space for 3-4 more people in the two rooms I've got reserved at the airport hotel, so if anyone needs lodging, please let me know ASAP.

Cost'll be about $135-95 per person, depending on if those spots get filled.

Can't wait! ^^
Caine Hazen
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Caine Hazen »

Might only be 1 night... but I'll be there for a bit. Depends on how vacation works out on this new contract.
I would be clever and witty here..but that uses brain cycles that are processing your demise....