European Tour

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

European Tour

Post by Big Jim »

For those of you that don't know, I moved to London last week. It likely won't be a permanent move, 6-8 months at a minimum, but I'm looking to make the most of it by spending my weekends in as many different places as possible.

Besides the Amsterdam contingent (who are probably sick of seeing me so often anyway), is there anyone else in Europe who'd be interested in meeting up during a weekend at some point in the next few months? Let me know!

(Yes, I also posted this to animaball. I'm so sorry!)
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

I saw a guy that looked a lot like you in Philly the other day....guess it wasn't you.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Nope. Safe to say I was nowhere near Philly these last couple of weeks.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Jim likes to avoid the City of Murderly Love. I completely agree with him on this sentiment.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Maybe it was Jim's Mirror Mirror universe self? Did this other Jim have a goatee?
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>