Odd Question

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Odd Question

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Anybody got a hard date on when the first Gathering was at Brineshrimp's place in Cleveland? Call it a trivia question as I'm trying to sort out dates of some things in my head.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Damn. I was hoping some of the pictures might have been timestamped, but they were, in fact, not. Summer, 2001, is the best I can give you at the moment.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

So I was wrong on one count. Am I correct though, that the Cleveland Gathering occurred before any of the Fox Lake stuff?
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Correct; that was the year before. Cleveland was such a smash hit that we set up - and more-or-less properly planned - the Fox Lake gathering.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Nice. I get to go do "I told you so!" to Lin now. It's so much fun to do that dance.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

I never said Fox Lake was before Cleveland. Let's run through this one more time.

Cleveland was the summer I moved to Chicago- 2001. Fox Lake was the year after- 2002. Cleveland was my second gencon and Fox Lake was my third. Gencon didn't move to Indy until after any of that. The first gencon in Indy was 2003- the summer I moved to Denmark.

It's very simple, Jeffrey. Stick with the program. Sheesh. :cute
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Liniah wrote:I never said Fox Lake was before Cleveland. Let's run through this one more time.

Cleveland was the summer I moved to Chicago- 2001. Fox Lake was the year after- 2002. Cleveland was my second gencon and Fox Lake was my third. Gencon didn't move to Indy until after any of that. The first gencon in Indy was 2003- the summer I moved to Denmark.

It's very simple, Jeffrey. Stick with the program. Sheesh. :cute
Yeah, totally not what you said at the last game system. Whatever, I win!
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

Whatever, dude. Whatever.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>