PA Mini-Gathering

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

PA Mini-Gathering

Post by Jeff Hauze »

The Module is homeward bound right now. All in all, a good trip. Good times, good company, and a new godbox. A few pictures and a more detailed write up will follow. The highlight was definitely the bonfire. Seeing the Module in amongst a crowd of hippies is rather amusing. And apparently leads to much in the way of hippie chicks making out and getting naked.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

So 3278 just has to look at women and their clothes will fly right off?
Last edited by Cash on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Iantha
Bulldrekker

Post by Iantha »

Cash wrote:So 3278 just have to look at women and their clothes will fly right off?
This theory has been disproved.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Yeah, it's not that easy, or anyone could do it.

I didn't get back to GR until 0800, whereupon I went straight to work without returning home first. For some reason, I could not stay awake on the trip home, and had to stop four or five times to take naps; a ten-hour trip took eighteen, instead. I really don't remember anything of the drive home except a constant struggle to remain conscious. So wish I didn't have to work today. I blame Megan.

Had a great time while I was there; Jeff and Megan were excellent local guides, and gladly altered their prospective plans - going to Philly - when it became clear their guest would probably not enjoy them. [First words out of my mouth when asked what I wanted to do: "Nothing involving cities, or people."] Had a delightful bonfire, and a laudable amount of female nudity.

Oops. Almost fell asleep at my desk. This is going to be a long day.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Pictures are being worked on, as is the more detailed write-up. My dad decided to go loony over the weekend as well, so things have been a bit hectic here.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Pictures are being worked on, as is the more detailed write-up. My dad decided to go loony over the weekend as well, so things have been a bit hectic here.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Last edited by Jeff Hauze on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

When I copy and pasted that, it told me 'unable to process request'.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Van Der Litreb
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Van Der Litreb »

That's not a shirt, that's the blanket from the hotel room!
\m/
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

Dude, what's up with your avitar?
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Link fixed.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Van Der Litreb wrote:That's not a shirt, that's the blanket from the hotel room!
In fact, when I first saw the shirt, in Goodwill - I went in to get a pair of jeans, and walked out with a sweater, two shirts, a tie, and a belt, but no jeans - I thought, "That's a bowling shirt made out of an old lady's curtains! I must own it!" It wasn't until I'd worn it a few times that I saw the pattern wasn't abstract fleurs-de-lis and the like, but rather coiled eastern serpents! My utterly uncool shirt turned out to be exceptionally cool, which is, I suppose, okay.