B-Day Party and Paintball - 11/20/04

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Daki
No-Life Loser

B-Day Party and Paintball - 11/20/04

Post by Daki »

Tis the season. No, not for holiday cheer and presants! It's only November, there is no snow on the ground, and two Bulldrekkers have birthdays exactly one week apart. Put it all together and you have a Paintball and Party Weekend!

Yes, Jim and I will be turning another year older. IC has been kind enough to volunteer his home to host a joint Birthday Party for the two of us.

And what is a party without some pseudo-violence beforehand?

The Facts

This Saturday (November 20th) we will be getting together in the morning for some Paintball fun at Fox Paintball. All are welcome to join us and it's never too cold to run around like the Last Action Hero.

Several hours later we will break away and meet up at IC's at/around 7pm for food, music, and booze (of course). All are welcome to come and join the festivities.

Don't miss your change to possibly see another episode of "Grope the King!"
zemookie
Tasty Human

Post by zemookie »

*sniffle* But..but...Evildingdong had a birthday also in November.

Cartman: You can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Yes he does. And if I knew it was okay to make such an announcement, I would have. *Eyes Zemookie*
zemookie
Tasty Human

Post by zemookie »

Doh! I did tell Gunny it was okay..me forgot to tell you.

Cartman: You can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters.
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

If I wasn't getting half my face cut off Friday, some sort of mean-looking plastic wedge implanted under my eye, and sewn back together, I'd be down. But, well, I'll still be in the hospital until some time Saturday afternoon. And with my luck, I'd come down, the mask would fall off, and I'd get shot right in the face.
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

I did tell him.

Btw, for prospective players, weather forecast in the Millington area for Saturday is 57 degrees (average high of 46), 11mph W winds, humidity of 84% and rain.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
zemookie
Tasty Human

Post by zemookie »

Gunny
I did tell him.
A-HA! Then don't eye me. Look in the mirror and eye yourself. :p

*runs for shelter*

Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Daki wrote:Much better weather than we had for the last game.
Actually, it'll probably be about the same (or worse if it rains) because Fox has far less dense woods to block wind and cold. Need I remind you of the mud swimming that you can look forward to as it will rain out there Friday? Now it's COLD mud swimming.

...like that'll stop you guys anyway. I'll just get fucking pneumonia. But it'll be a fun way to usher in my death!!! :)
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Are you kidding? All of Fox is surrounded by trees that will really block any cold wind. And the wind won't be 20+ mph like it was last time.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

We must be thinking of two different places because I don't recall Fox being thick at all. I know there are trees everywhere, but they're thinned out for easy visability. No real shrubs either. Need I remind you how grumbly you were because the wooded fields were so opened up AND you commented how my purple camo would be fine for Fox because there aren't enough trees to merit trying to hide.