Ohio: Take Two?

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Ohio: Take Two?

Post by Liniah »

I was thinking, a mini-gathering in Ohio could be real cool. I'd like to see my Chicago peeps again, and Ohio seems half way from the Philly area. Plus, Moo never did get to Jeffrey's place this summer. Plus, the Michigan folks could come down as well. Not to mention anyone actually in Ohio. Moo says we can use his parents' place; we just have to "take care of them" first. :p (Sounded like a job for Nex to me.) Of course, this would be open to anyone. I'm just thinking it'll be more realistic for those living in the north east quadrent of the country. I have no idea when it would be. Sometime between Oct 12 and Feb 6 and not on christmas or halloween. It would probably be for a weekend. (I'm working M,W,F and since I'm an intern I don't get days off, unless I get time off around christmas, but I don't know about that yet.) I don't even know if this will end up being possible, but I thought I'd toss the idea out there.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Caine Hazen
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Caine Hazen »

Yeah...us Ohio folks get some love...I've got the booze! Who's bringing the grill. I'd offer my place, but I think it's a bit small for the whole crew to show up at.

Keep me posted as the day is decided I'll see if I can be free for it
I would be clever and witty here..but that uses brain cycles that are processing your demise....
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

THe father post Halloween the better, might be recovered from the wedding and the gathering then and can make it :)

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Brineshrimp »

Did someone say an Ohio Gathering?!?
This is my signature. Enjoy
God gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Re: Ohio: Take Two?

Post by FlakJacket »

Liniah wrote:Plus, Moo never did get to Jeffrey's place this summer.
Because he is a complete dirty whore. You made me miss out on booze you bastard! :)
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

Brineshrimp wrote:Did someone say an Ohio Gathering?!?

So does this mean we can use your place again? :D
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
Caine Hazen
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Caine Hazen »

So is something gonna happen...if my roommate moves out after christmas, I might hafta throw a big party...and maybe again near Origins time (since I live an hour out)
I would be clever and witty here..but that uses brain cycles that are processing your demise....
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Oh, wow. Didn't realize people started posting here. Well, I just made a post in my lj about it, but I guess I'll sum it up here as well. Ohio would be much closer for me, however, Caz and Thorn can't travel very far with the kids yet, so it might end up being in Chicago after all. We'll see.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Brineshrimp »

Well, I'd love to offer up my place agfain, but it's no longer my place. I've since moved out and in with my parents. *sigh*

Melissa and I are currently into looking at houses, condos and anything else that's not my parents' house. Hopefully in the coming months we'll have a new place to call home.
This is my signature. Enjoy
God gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.