[Mini Gathering]Paul's 3rd Annual Bulldrek Bon Fire!

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Serious Paul
Devil

[Mini Gathering]Paul's 3rd Annual Bulldrek Bon Fire!

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay after speaking with Meri, we are okay with having guests. So that means PARTY ON!

The When: September 25th, and 26th. Which are a Saturday and Sunday. I also happen to have that previous Friday, and the following Monday and Tuesday off.

The What Bonfire baby! I will provide a nice pit, as well as a few natural terrain features we can burn. As well as wood. I have a grill, a big ass yard, a garden and a good nature!

What you need to bring: Whatever you plan to drink. Some food if you plan on eating more than the paltry some of burgers and hotdogs I will enveitablly provide or if your diet requires special care. If you plan on sleeping anywhere other than under the stars, then something to sleep under/on/whatever.

A damn good attitude!
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

I will most likely make it out on Saturday, after the babyshower I have scheduled, but I'll probably have to take off late that night or early the next morning 'cause of all that silly stuff...what's it called?....oh yeah...the "homework" that they've got me doing for school. Pfft. Silly professors.
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

I unfortunatly will not make it, between my sisters wedding that I just got back from and the housewarming party, I is one broke ass bitch.
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

There's a few photos in the album. :)
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

Teja did you ever get the rest of the photos from the last BBQ at Paul and Meri's posted?
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Nope. Sorry, man. If I ever find em I'll try.