[Paintball] October 16th

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

[Paintball] October 16th

Post by Instant Cash »

For the next Bi-Annual paintball game!

So far all I have is preliminary info so I will give you what I have.

The field is a new one near Waukegan. They have yet to give me a set price but for a 3-hour private game it is either $25 or $35 (including rental, I am working on a discount for those with guns). It is a Bring Your own Paint field, which means if you have your own paint you do not need to buy it there. However, the prices there are /very/ reasonable. For a full case (2000 rnds) it is $39 for basic paint (still better than walmart) and $51 for premium stuff.

Once the 3 hours is up we can play the rest of the day in open game. They normally do not open until 12:00 but for a private game they will open early. I was going to make it a 9:00 start, that gives us a good amount of playtime and a full day in open play if you want to continue.

Here is the website for the field http://www.runthetape.com/ . They also have a store in Fox Lake with some of the best prices and a really great staff. You can call the store (Jessies paintball) at 847-587-0906 or email them at jessica@thetrendcellar.com .

For those who I stated we are having this on the 9th I apologize, but finances are forcing me to push this out a week.

Any questions please let me know. I will work on getting more hard information in the coming weeks.

Thanks
IC
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

*Pets his A5 in overly-loving ways*

You know we'll be there. Oh yes, we WILL be there. And helping out with any planning of course.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Woo! I'm in!
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Well duh, of course the Gazelle will be there. :cute
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

I like the Oscar Myer Weiner song myself.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

I was hoping for cheesy 80s action movie music, myself.

I could settle for Miami Vice, if it came to it.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

I could see Fire Frei being a good theme... but Jim would have to make a dramatic dive every time the refrain hits.

Me, I'll take Ich Will as my own theme just so I can do that cold stare march in the beginning.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Big Jim wrote:I was hoping for cheesy 80s action movie music, myself.
Dude! Danger Zone...
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

MissTeja wrote:
Big Jim wrote:I was hoping for cheesy 80s action movie music, myself.
Dude! Danger Zone...
Funny, that song was mentioned over the weekend at Josh's. By Jim. He wanted some Kenny Loggins music. ;)
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

You say that like there's some problem with suggesting Danger Zone.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

*music montage!!!!*
Highway. To. The. Danger Zone!
Ride. Into. The. Danger Zone!

*slow motion of Jim eating a hot dog*
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

I'll need it after Jim reads this thread. :D
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Pics of the event have been posted in the album!!!
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

And Dey is gud!
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim