Hey Chi-town Crew!

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Hey Chi-town Crew!

Post by MissTeja »

Any of you have any of the upcoming weekends open? I keep realizing how close I am to all of you now that I've moved over here to the West Side and I think we should hang out. Hit me up if some of you want to get together for some gaming, clubbing, shopping, sports or whatever. :)
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

Well, we are usually available. In fact we are having a BBQ today if you are interested. :)
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Figures. I tried to tie some things up today, but I just didn't have enough time. Sounds like it would've been fun. Thanks for the invite, though! :)
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

You know me, my weekends are ussually pretty free from important things. Unless I have to work, but I'm doubting that's going to be an issue for awhile.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Sweet! We should hang out. I still have yet to see Cancer anyways. :)