Amsterdam Mini-Gathering

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Amsterdam Mini-Gathering

Post by DV8 »

So...what happens when you take a Veed, Lin, Eva, Sam, Adam, Toryu and Deev? Mix that up with some real life friends and you get a whole bunch of photos!
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Who were the other people? Just friends and such? Looks like mucho drunken fun was had by all. :D
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

The other people there were Glor, who frequents my forums, and Mr. Ed and his girlfriend. Here's a picture of Ed, Glor and myself. And here's a picture of Ed's girlfriend. Oh, and of course Eva's boyfriend, Atamatori.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Oh, cool! More faces to names. Thanks :)
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Szechuan
No-Life Loser

Post by Szechuan »

DV8 wrote:The other people there were Glor, who frequents my forums, and Mr. Ed and his girlfriend. Here's a picture of Ed, Glor and myself. And here's a picture of Ed's girlfriend. Oh, and of course Eva's boyfriend, Atamatori.
Atamatori looks a lot like Mr Ed's girlfriend. :p
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

Deev thinks he is Lars with a migraine after argueing with James...:)
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

DV8 wrote:And here's a picture of Ed's girlfriend.
Jesus Christ! Is that shirt radioactive?
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Good lord, Eva, does every guy you date have <a href="http://www.wiredreflexes.com/tmp/aug200 ... 0.JPG">the same hairstyle?</a> :p
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Szechuan wrote:
DV8 wrote:The other people there were Glor, who frequents my forums, and Mr. Ed and his girlfriend. Here's a picture of Ed, Glor and myself. And here's a picture of Ed's girlfriend. Oh, and of course Eva's boyfriend, Atamatori.
Atamatori looks a lot like Mr Ed's girlfriend. :p
Woops! :lol Obviously, he really doesn't.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

3278 wrote:Good lord, Eva, does every guy you date have <a href="http://www.wiredreflexes.com/tmp/aug200 ... 0.JPG">the same hairstyle?</a> :p
No, only the really cool ones. *rimshot*
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

So how'd you escape through the cracks? *rimshot* :D
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

That's who it is. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why he looked so familiar. :)
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Twisted Sister
Wuffle Student

Post by Twisted Sister »

I take it the camera shake is what Eva was complaining about? :oD
"Like hello, just because I am not using my arms, doesn't mean I am not working." - Jayson
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

So is the bounce from too much booze. not enought booze, or c?
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Eva
Baron of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eva »

Ok, I've made up my mind and that camera is a PIECE OF SHIT. Like 80% of the pictures are totally screwed, and it's /not/ just the ones I took.
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Eva wrote:Ok, I've made up my mind and that camera is a PIECE OF SHIT. Like 80% of the pictures are totally screwed, and it's /not/ just the ones I took.
No, it's because we hadn't turned on the flash. In order for you to take a proper picture, the lense stays open for an hour in order for enough light to come in. But whenever you put the flash on it just looks...eeew. It's not a bad camera, we're just bad photographers. :)
Eva
Baron of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eva »

OMG. How many times did I ask you to turn on the flash?

Teh aggravate!
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

You forgot the *fist shake*
</font>
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Listen, when you turn on the flash it makes everyone look like zombies, if you keep it switched off, then...well, then it gives a rather good impression of our night out. :)
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

The 86 Rules of Boozing

Toryu
Wuffle Initiate

Post by Toryu »

FlakJacket wrote:
That's who it is. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why he looked so familiar. :)
Ja. It's me. :)

I wonder why it could *only* be me, though. Is it the shirt? The demented look on my face? The bowling ball? :)
"What is it about blogs, forums and LiveJournal that just invite stupid fights, Davan? Is acting like an ass a clause in the user agreement?"
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Toryu:: All three. :)
The average Dane, in real life is only this tall.
</font>