Gunny....

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
EvanMoore
Wuffle Trainer

Gunny....

Post by EvanMoore »

It was nice meeting you at GenCon. Hope I didn't surprise you too much! :lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[blur]It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. --Andre Gide[/blur]
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

Well there's a blast from the past. How ya doin', Evan?
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Nah, I kinda had a feeling it was you the moment I saw the Promised Sands booth. :)
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Angel
Bulldrek Pimp
Location: Further from Tubuai Island than any other Bulldrekker, except for maybe Toryu.

Post by Angel »

HOLY... it's Evan!
- member since Sept 13th, 2000
Green-eyed kitten
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

So spill the beans here people! Does Evan really have three heads? Is it true he eats new born chickens whole? I hear he takes candy from diabetics too!
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Well, he did have a straw in a fetus and was sucking on the straw... I didn't think anything of it at the time.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Angel wrote:HOLY... it's Evan!
Evan? Where?
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>