Jim Goes to Spain

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Jim Goes to Spain

Post by Big Jim »

I'm going to Spain, specifically Madrid, this weekend for work. As an added bonus I get an hour layover in Amsterdam on the way there and back. Anyone going to be around? :D
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

As of right now, yes. Believe me, I'm doing everything I can to have the chance to shoot you again.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Excellent! I'm not sure if I was ever able to shoot you last game. I know I shot your brother (even though we were on the same team).
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

This is not the paintball thread! This is the thread where we talk about all the fun I'll be having in Spain!
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Oh yeah! Pardon me.

*Ahem*

Have fun and try not to think about the bombings that happened there a few months back! :D
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

You could take your paintball gun with you and get hassled by Spanish security. Tell them you're into Basque cooking for extra fun.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

Eat some senoritas while your there, I hear they are delicious...
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

For those of you that are wondering, I've made it safely and am busy having lots of fun. :D
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

much with the jealousy

bastard
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim