[Paintball] Everyone shoot Instant Cash in the Head

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

[Paintball] Everyone shoot Instant Cash in the Head

Post by MooCow »

That's right everyone, we've added another event to the June 5th BBQ weekend. Everyone who comes out that morning will get an opportunity to Shoot Instant Cash in the Head. :D

Cost for the event will be approximately $50. We're looking at couple of different fields to host this event at, so stay tuned for more information.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

Now how did I miss that part of the plan.
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

That's what you get for not attending the planning session.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

What! I didn't get the memo! Is it with the TPS reports?

It's a conspiracy I tell you, I know it!
-Big Jim
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

"Okay, everyone who is NOT IC step over to this side. Everyone who IS IC step to the other side. These will be the teams. Let's have fun."
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

With that gun Ice has everyone could line up and still lose.
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

*flex*

Yeah right, just cause I got the gun, doesn't mean I can shoot worth a shit.
-Big Jim
Matt McS
Wuffle Initiate

Post by Matt McS »

And if I can attend (Fuckin' Work telling me I'm on a "Waiting List") I'll have the equalizer to the A-5 Flat.

Plus, we all know ICee can't hit the broad side of a battleship. ;)
"If masturbating was supposed to be cute, pink bunnies would do it in meadows and they'd ejaculate rainbows and flower petals." - Aubrey
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

Matt McS wrote: Plus, we all know ICee can't hit the broad side of a battleship. ;)
Sure I can, I walk up to it with paintball in hand and slap the side. :D
-Big Jim
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Since my knee won't allow me to play (days like today remind me why I can't), I'll be manning the cameras. SO, that means if you want pictures taken, shove the cameras on me (be sure to give yours an identifying mark/name tag) and I can make with the clicky clicky.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Toon
Bulldrek Junkie
Location: Stuck to the grate right outside the sewage treatment plant.

Post by Toon »

Count me in!

*passes his camera to Gunny*

*takes aim square between ICE's shoulder blades*
_There are some who say that Time is itself a hammer: that each slow second marks another tap that makes big rocks into little rocks, waterfalls into canyons, cliffs into beaches.
There are some who say that Time is instead a blade. They see the dance of its razored tip, poised like a venomous snake, forever ready to slay faster than the eye can see.
And there are some who say that Time is both hammer and blade.
They say the hammer is a sculptor's mallet, and the blade is a sculptor's chisel: that each stroke is a refinement, a perfecting, a discovery of truth and beauty within what would otherwise be blank and lifeless stone.
And I name this saying wisdom.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

And the pictures from the prior Paintball game can now be found in the Album under Mini-Gatherings.
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

Toon wrote:*takes aim square between ICE's shoulder blades*[/i]
IC's head is between his shoulder blades?
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

IC's head is between his shoulder blades?
Well that's /one/ theory. Other popular theories place it a bit lower.... :D
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

I hate you all. And am praying for thunderstorms that weekend. Not that I'm bitter or anything. :D
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

Well get your limey redcoat ass over here and join us. :D
-Big Jim
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Don't tempt me. My bank balance is already not speaking to me as it is. :)
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Oh sure, you can come out for a giant fire, but not the chance to shoot the lot of us?
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

My sis has her junior high graduation on the 4th, and I won't miss that for the world, but I'd like to come for the get-together. I'll know closer to the date. My bro may even let me borrow his gun! :)
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

FlakJacket wrote:I hate you all. And am praying for thunderstorms that weekend. Not that I'm bitter or anything. :D
And you think thunderstorms will stop us... how? Means playing in the mud and that is always FUN!
Flak wrote:Don't tempt me. My bank balance is already not speaking to me as it is.
Have you thought about bringing it some flowers? Maybe buy it dinner?
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

MissTeja wrote:My sis has her junior high graduation on the 4th, and I won't miss that for the world, but I'd like to come for the get-together. I'll know closer to the date. My bro may even let me borrow his gun! :)

That would rock
-Big Jim
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

You got 5 months to make up with your bank account Flak :P
Which, will some of you paintball nuts investigate fields/arenas in the ATL area? I'm all cool with running around the backyard, but I don't suspect that's too great of an idea :)

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

Update time

Ok, so here is what we got.

Saturday June 5th, we will be hitting Fox Paintball http://www.foxpaintball.com/Paintball_P ... _park.html for some paintball frenzy. We have enough people interested to do a private game. However this also means I need to make a deposit. It is a $15 deposit per person, plus $25 on the day of the game. Now this might get cheaper the more people we have so if you have friends, bring them. Since some of you live in another state, I have a paypal account if needed. Just let me know and I will send you a request.

The field is a bit far from us northwest siders, however it is BYOP, so you save a shitload of money that way.

Any questions let me know, I would like to have all the deposits by next Friday so I can make the reservation at least 2 weeks ahead of time.

Thanks

IC
-Big Jim
Skya
Tasty Human

Post by Skya »

While I dont do paintball, I'll happily join in for a get together afterwords if one is planned. Hose you all down to wash the paint off and all that. :)
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by laughing Monkey »

Since my knee won't allow me to play (days like today remind me why I can't), I'll be manning the cameras. SO, that means if you want pictures taken, shove the cameras on me (be sure to give yours an identifying mark/name tag) and I can make with the clicky clicky.
I'll help with the camera detail too!
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I am officilly hosed. Meri has to help her sister move to Texas that weekend, which means I have both childern. Short of a miraculous babysitter miracle, I will here considering whether to duct tape them together or not. :)
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

Serious Paul wrote:I am officilly hosed. Meri has to help her sister move to Texas that weekend, which means I have both childern. Short of a miraculous babysitter miracle, I will here considering whether to duct tape them together or not. :)
That is too bad. I will shoot someone around a tree in your name though. ;)
-Big Jim
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Instant Cash wrote:
Serious Paul wrote:I am officilly hosed. Meri has to help her sister move to Texas that weekend, which means I have both childern. Short of a miraculous babysitter miracle, I will here considering whether to duct tape them together or not. :)
That is too bad. I will shoot someone around a tree in your name though. ;)
Ha! But IC, you have a good gun that doesn't shoot curve-balls. How are you going to pull that one off?
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

Daki wrote: Ha! But IC, you have a good gun that doesn't shoot curve-balls. How are you going to pull that one off?

I will have the spirit of Paul with me. :D
-Big Jim
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Bend over and I'll give you a sample. :)
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Damnit Paul! And I just worked it out yesterday to where I can now make the trip for sure. Go ahead, ruin my car pooling plans! ;) lol

I may still end up going. I will probably know for definite in the next couple days.
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

For this paintball thing...do you /need/ your own gun? Because I ain't got one.
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Nope. You can rent one at the facility. I don't have the exact cost, although I'm sure IC does.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Yeah, if they offer rentals, I'd be curious for more info. as well.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Okay, so Paul's showed interest but needs the miracle babysitter or he can't go. 32 has spoken of interest and so has Bishop, as well as myself. Guys and anyone else on the GR to Chicago trail, let me know. If I can find people to kinda split this gas cost up with, I will go. I can drive, though my truck only seats 3 (max) so if we have more, we may need another driver. Yeah. So, let me know who is intending on going so we can hook this up.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

The price to rent the gun is already factored into the cost for playing. :) You get your gun, mask, and all the CO2 you need. Only thing it doesn't cover is paintballs but, as I've already offered others, if you need some I can pick some up for a very good price (about $40-45 a case).

Case holds 2,000 rounds and you can split that with another person and have plenty for the day.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Daki, if you're picking paintballs up any time soon, pick me up a case please.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Will do. The guy at the shop is going to think I'm stocking up for an army. I'm going to be picking up 3 cases (and maybe more). FYI... I'll be making a run next Friday (day before the game).

Anyone else who needs ammo (and will pay me back)... let me know and I'll grab it for you then.
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

I will go with to pick up paint. As it is I am already fronting the $15 for some people who haven't confirmed yet.

I hope we get enough people. :)

Aside from that, the cost is $40 total. THis is including the $15 private game fee and the $25 entry fee. This also includes the price of renting the gun, mask, and unlimited air refills.

Those of us /with/ our own equipment just have to eat the $15 extra as a price for the ref. Well worth it though.

Cool, it looks like we might actually have enough people for the private game without having to come up with the extra fees ourself. I will make the reservation today.

-Josh
-Big Jim
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

Regrettable. Count me out, guys. Too much shit going on right now. LIFE SUCKS!!

:cry
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

Ok folks, here is what we got for paintball.

The place? Fox Paintball http://www.foxpaintball.com/Paintball_P ... _park.html

How to get there? It is 10 minutes south of Sandwich, IL (for those who actually know where that is) in Millington, IL, here is the link for directions http://www.foxpaintball.com/Paintball_P ... tions.html

When? Reservation is for 9:00 am, since is on the other side of Egypt for some of us (Me included) we will say, get there when you can. If anyone is driving with me please let me know A.S.A.P. I know I am already driving Brandon home.

How much? $15 deposit, and $25 on game day. It is Bring your own paint so stock up before you go cause it is cheaper. You can of course buy paint at the field but is more costly. Those who haven’t given me a deposit, you know who you are, shame on you. ;)

Who is going? Here is the list so far.

Instant Cash: Well I have paid my deposit at least.

Daki: He is paid and ready to go

BigJim: He /will/ make it back from spain in time, so we can shoot him for going.

Brandon: A great way to celebrate graduating 8th grade. J

Mike Ludwig: Been a long time, you will now be able to shoot me a lot with those mad skills.

Mark: Look forward to shoo…I mean seeing you again.

Jason Woods: Friend of Daki, hope he can make it.

Mike number 2: Another Daki friend, another hopeful.

Sludig: Look forward to having the Ohio crew out

Toon: Ditto

Teja: Hope you make it! And bring 32 with you.

Dan Schrock: I am not sure who you are, but I look forward to playing with you anyway.

If I have missed anyone, please forward this email to them and let me know so I can add them to the list.

Ok, so that is who we have so far. I still have not received all the deposits, but I did front my own money to cover the deposit. If everyone shows up, and even brings someone along, we should be cool. Oh, and the more people we have, the cheaper it becomes. For 13 to 24 people it drops from $40 a person to $38, save $2, what a steal!

WARNING! I did talk to the field and they had to close Sunday and Monday due to flooding of the fields. We are supposed to have sunny days all the way through Saturday so we should be all right. Just in case though, everyone send me a cell phone, home number, or courier pigeon so that I can get a hold of you in case the field cannot be played on.

Any questions please email or call me anytime on my Cell.

See you Saturday!

IC
-Big Jim
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

*Adds his friend Tim to the list as a possbility provided the bastard doesn't have to work*
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Nailed a deer with my truck at 45mph tonight. Definately won't be there this weekend. Have fun people. We'll see ya another time.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

You need a new handle woman:

[glow]Deer Slayer![/glow]

:cool
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

D'OH!

A deer!

A female deer!
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by laughing Monkey »

That was a blast! :)
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Lots and lots of fun. So when's the next time? :D
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Big Jim wrote:Lots and lots of fun. So when's the next time? :D
Right after I get my A5. Then I can have fun trying to shoot you for 5 minutes at a time.