MN?

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Vralkie
Bulldrek Pusher

MN?

Post by Vralkie »

So, I've got a proposal for ya'll...

I'm moving into a 4 bedroom house this coming month. This is a place that i've damn-near lived at for many months. I haven't seen any of you since the gathering 2002. (çept moo of course... and wendycat) Any proposals?
--
Steve- "...well, you've either had wayyyy too much, or not nearly enough"
[Vralkie]- "There's only one that we can do anything about, so here goes..."
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Move to Chicago? :D

Under normal circumstances it would be a bit of a drive for me. This spring I may go up there to visit my nephew, and baptize him into the Church of Moo.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

No plans so far, You are welcome to come down for the Pre-gencon gathering at our place. It also happens to be the baby thing but we will make time to party, I am sure. :)

I would love to get up there and play some paintball but right now funds for traveling are a bit limited.
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
Vralkie
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Vralkie »

Paintball is a rather vital planned activity this summer. I haven't hunted anybody in years...

As far as chicago goes though moo... When I leave this state to live, it'll be out of the country... :p
--
Steve- "...well, you've either had wayyyy too much, or not nearly enough"
[Vralkie]- "There's only one that we can do anything about, so here goes..."