Sal Goes to Europe.

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Sal Goes to Europe.

Post by Salvation122 »

Right, so I got a call about twenty minutes ago from a friend who's coming into his inheritence this year and has decided to blow ten grand taking himself and some friends to Europe for a couple weeks. (Yes, I realize howincredibly fucking coolChris is. If I was a gay man, I'd marry Chris. Or at least have hot butt-loving man secks.) Tenative dates are the last week in June through the second week in July.

Now, seeing as how I went to Europe last year and missed meeting /anybody,/ I am fucking well not going to miss out this time. Here's the deal: you let approx. five people crash for a night or two, we buy the booze.

This all happened, like I said, about twenty minutes ago, so we don't have an exact itinerary, but cities mentioned were, by nation: London, Nottingham, Middlesbra (spelled wrong, I'm sure,) Paris, [city in southern France,] Frankfurt and/or Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, Rome, Venice, and wherever Veed/Lin live. Maybe a couple places in Spain, we're not sure. We're not particularly knowledgeable about badass cities in Europe to visit outside of Britain and Italy, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Not having an exact itinerary, and the trip being six months off, I'm hardly looking for definite answers - but if anyone would like to throw out advice or a general 'sounds cool, let me know,' it'd be supremely cool of you. Thanks!
Moonwolf
Wuffle Master

Post by Moonwolf »

You're planning on going to Middlebrough? Damnit, I'll have left at the end of May.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

I'm fine with it, as long as Sam is. :)
Twisted Sister
Wuffle Student

Post by Twisted Sister »

She is. :)
"Like hello, just because I am not using my arms, doesn't mean I am not working." - Jayson