Another Bonfire, this one is for real.

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Shane and I cut wood today. There is much that will now burn!
Bull
Tasty Human

Post by Bull »

Ok, late update on me, for those who care :]

I'll technically be up on Friday night, but I'm crashing at ChromeTiger's (And crashingt his Halloween party in the process :)), and then will be heading over halfway early on Saturday afternoon. Should be fun :]

Bull
Bull's Place at Dumpshock!

"Order is Illusion! Chaos is Bliss! Got any Fours?"
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

See [most of] you all tomorrow. :D
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by ak404 »

Yeah, this should be fun.

So portable heater, sleeping bag, toothbrush, and what else?
"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing left to pursue." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

I write this from Irwin PA, of which it took 7 hours to go 300 miles. Damn traffic. Anyways I will either make it tonight or tommorrow but I will be there :D oh and the 1800 is chillin nicely :evil
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

ak404 wrote:So portable heater, sleeping bag, toothbrush, and what else?
Oh you know, the essentials: Clean Underwear, Booze, A Shotgun and some Beef Jerky. :D
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Sorry about the lack of Caz and Thorn. We just could not get the energy together for a six and a half hour drive today (and another one tomorrow). Here's hoping you guys are having a blast.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Well at least you're all right. We were under the impression you guys had driven up this way, and wondered if you had been waylaid by flesh eating ungamunga's or something! :lol