MI - GenCon Attendees?

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

MI - GenCon Attendees?

Post by MissTeja »

Just peaking my curiousity tonight was the question of whether or not any of you lovely Michigan-Bulldrekkers are attending GenCon. I know Paul said he's not. 32? Bish? Any of y'all going? I just wanted to shoot out the idea of car pooling. Saving extra cash is always teh gud. (More to spend on beer and souveniers!) :p I am willing to drive my pickup but wanted to see if anyone was game.
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

1. Piquing. [Sorry.]
2. No. [ :( ]
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Next year no matter what, I personally liked the idea of Teja peaking...
Jackal
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Jackal »

TejaTejaTeja

Ok, now that's out of my system. Sadly I will not be attending GenCon this year at all. I would have loved to but it simply isn't going to be possible.
_
“Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority.”
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Ack! No Slackal either?!? :cry
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by ak404 »

I'm not really that big into RPGs (only two systems, alas), so I don't see much of a reason to go.
"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing left to pursue." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Well, neither am I, really. But if you're a geek, and you like hanging out with Bulldrekkers, then it's a pretty nice place to spend one or two days. :)
Thorn
Wuffle Student

Post by Thorn »

That's the whole reason I go - embrace my Inner Geek and hang out with Bulldrekkers.

Oh, and to watch Caz go into a foaming-at-the-mouth-geek-fit. That's always good for a few photos.... ;)
_<font color=red size=2>Just wait until I finish knitting this row.</font>
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Love you too sweetie.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Sykoholic
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Sykoholic »

If I saw Caz foaming at the mouth, taking a photo would be the last thing on my mind.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
What if I told you "insane" was working a job for 40 years at the end of which they tell you to piss off and you end up in a retirement home somewhere, hoping to die before suffering the indignity of not being able to make it to the bathroom in time. Wouldn't you consider that insane?
Thorn
Wuffle Student

Post by Thorn »

Eh. You get de-sensitized to it pretty quickly.
_<font color=red size=2>Just wait until I finish knitting this row.</font>