Embassy Echo: Server Transfer

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Embassy Echo: Server Transfer

Post by FlameBlade »

I know, this may sound strange.

This is FlameBlade, yessire. Kai, 3278, and I are going to transfer server very soon.

As of the result, the board will lock down soon as we are ready.

The board transfer will start...I don't know when, exactly, but just wanted to forewarn you all, so y'all don't stop and stare at the computer, "What the fuck Flame is doing to us! Kill the bastard! Flame is trying to get ahead in post count." I assure you all, this is not a plot for me to grab all of your post count and assimilate them into my post count by which I shall exceed Cazmonster's Post count greatly. As you may have seen from other threads in embassy, we have some problems with "servers" as of late (no real problems, but we just don't want to lose a server for bulldrek, right?), and we feel that it is in our best interest that we start making the transfer soon as possible.

Soon, Bulldrek will be on a new server, which should be much more promising than previous one.

By the way...if you feel like you really need to post or whatever. go to this website. But be warned, your post probably won't register at all on the new server once the transfer is complete. (Kai, correct me if I'm wrong.)

"Backup Bulldrek Board"

By the way...Length of bulldrek being down without real backup or so will depend on few things, and primarily, will depend on...how efficient we are (or inefficient for that matter.)

More Details to Come.

Please post anything in this thread: This thread!

-Flame
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.