[Gathering 2003] PayPal Account Active. Now Taking Payments

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

[Gathering 2003] PayPal Account Active. Now Taking Payments

Post by MooCow »

HooRah!! We are in business. I confirmed the new bank account yesterday, and this morning I verified the PayPal account. Here is the procedure for paying that I would like folks to follow to help ensure everything works right.

If paying via PayPal

1. Go to www.paypal.com
2A. Send money to ThatMooCow@aol.com
2B. Put in the Subject line [Gathering 2003]
2C. Include in the message section your full name, your nick, and what type of bed you are paying for.
3. Send me a PM here to let me know you sent the money, and to repeat the above information.
4. Bug me 3 days later if I haven't confirmed receipt of the money.

If paying via Check/Money Order

1. PM me to get my address, who to make it out to, etc.
2. Send check.
3. Send me a PM to let me know you sent the check. Include your full name, your nick, and what type of bed you are paying for.
4. Bug me 10 days later if I have not confirmed receipt of the money.

Just a word of warning. We will not accept reservations without money. For mailed checks, we'll go off the post mark date.

Any questions?
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Moo, please make sure you keep a close eye on that paypal account. the influx of money might make paypal think you're up to something illegal and freeze your account without warning. also be aware that paypal may also consider the influx of cash from international paypal accounts as suspicious.

just keep a sharp eye on the account. and don't make another account! paypal will DEFINATLY freeze your account (and any others) when they find out you have multiple accounts.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>