Kwyndig says...

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
Kwyndig
Grand Marshall of the Imperium
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Kwyndig says...

Post by Kwyndig »

It's a go for me. My vacation time has been approved, you lot may have me from August 2nd-12th if neccessary.

Also, anyone interested in the This is a T-shirt shirts, but who doesn't want to pay me any extra money (the shirt base cost is $14.99, $3 more for 2XL+), let me know soon so I can bring one with me to the Gathering for you. Yes, I'll take the shipping costs, just because I love you people all that much.
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

w00t!
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Just the Ash Grey?
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

Well, if you have anything in particular you would happen to want, I suppose something can be arranged. I am working on some new product images, but then, I'm also working on about six dozen other things, so make a request early enough for me to decide.
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

Okay, just letting everyone know:

If they want me to bring them something, I'm placing the order on Wednesday, July 17th. You want anything, I have to know by then so it will ship in time and I can get everything sorted.

So, PM me or email. I will do reprints of specific strips ([Title Pending]) but I need to know about those by Monday so I can do shirt layout. Please though, give me the dates they appeared, I don't have a searchable index of these things, and there's over 230 [Title Pending] strips.

Anything else I don't have time to do (custom graphics, personal logos, etc). Also, I'll discuss payment details over PM or email (I'll take the cost of shipping, since I'm ordering a few things myself then, but I don't have that much money to spare).
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Weren't we supposed to do a "Bulldrek" t-shirt?
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

The rumors of my demise are greatly exagerrated. However, my computer died.

So I have bad news, and um, bad news.

The bad news is I've been offline since Saturday morning/Friday night, so nothing, literally, has been done. The other bad news is that it may take me a few weeks to reassemble my files, since my hard drive went kaputski. So, give me a while to get things together.