Are you Coming?

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.

Are you Coming?

Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes: 37
Roadspike
Tasty Human

Post by Roadspike »

Barring unforseen circumstances, I will be at GenCon. However, I will be working, and will be unable to make it to the actual Gathering. So drop by the WizKids booth at GenCon, or whatever events we may be hosting there, and look for the tall skinny guy with glasses and a gold hoop earring who looks like he's about 16 (I'm 22, thank you very much).
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

No Roadtrip III for me this year. :( (but I'll still be there!)
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Excellent! Roadspike and Cash without fear of an exploding stationwagon!

Cazmonster attempts to restrain his enthusiasm, but fails spectacularly, wuffling the crap out of the both of them.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Nope, I'm just breathing hard.

I will also not be attending this years gathering.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Cazmonster wrote:Excellent! Roadspike and Cash without fear of an exploding stationwagon!

Cazmonster attempts to restrain his enthusiasm, but fails spectacularly, wuffling the crap out of the both of them.
Hey now...that's not funny. :D

Paul:: Errrrr, due to lack of committing, the Gathering appears to have died.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Cash wrote:
Cazmonster wrote:Excellent! Roadspike and Cash without fear of an exploding stationwagon!

Hey now...that's not funny. :D

Paul:: Errrrr, due to lack of committing, the Gathering appears to have died.
Dude, that car should be retired, put up to legendary status like Sam Raimi's clunker.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Szechuan
No-Life Loser

Post by Szechuan »

I have discovered that I may be able to afford to fly, provided I start my summer job soon enough. However, GC hotel arrangements are basically going to involve floors at the last minute. :|
Jestyr
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Jestyr »

Szech, a bunch of the Bulldrekkers have suites at the Embassy. The Embassy suites (not just rooms) usually have a main living room with a fold-out sofa bed (or whatever you lot call 'em over here), as well as the private bedroom(s). I'd imagine you'll be able to find someone, somewhere, who can spare you some sofa space. :)
__
Jeff Hauze: Wow. I think Jestyr just fucking kicked my ass.