And Another one Bites the Dust

This forum is for the discussion of various gatherings, get-togethers and other social aspects held or undertaken by members of this community, including Gathering 2002. Please tag all threads with the location and month of the event, as shown here.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

And Another one Bites the Dust

Post by JohnnyRico »

Well, the fan kinda smells right now, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull back. Unfortunately, due to several occurances beyond my control, I won't be able to make it to this year's Gathering.

[Joking Voice] Well, looks like I won't be able to get into that fist fight with you Deev, or you Elf.[/Joking Voice]

I was looking forward to meeting the rest of you in person. Guess it will have to wait till next year.
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Eva
Baron of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eva »

That's a shame, Johnny. Whatever shit is hitting that fan, I hope it clears up soon enough.
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.