Asking for assistance

For products of the right brain in all its forms, original works reside here for display, comment, critique or annoyance, take your pick.
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Asking for assistance

Post by Kitt »

Ok, so, I am currently working on a screenplay. It's a little far-fetched, but I like where it's going thus far. (Just for the record, I write out of sequence. If I know where I want something to go, I'm not going to work up to it, for fear of losing what I'm thinking of for the later scene.)

Here's where I need help: I'm writing the final major scene, and I'm quirky and NEED a title before I can finish the scene, sometimes before I can start. I can't think of a title, so I'm asking you guys for some help. A synopsis of the script:

Abigail is a 17-year-old problem child, sent to a special school that specializes in "curing" behaviorally challenged students. The school is extremely successful because of their secret weapon: a non-carcinogenic radiation that supresses hostility. Unfortunately for Abby, she's one of the very small percent of the population who react violently instead of being subdued. She is immediately enrolled in their "boarding school program," where she becomes a test subject. What she doesn't know is that the headmaster of the school, the leader of the experiments, and the man responsible for everything she is about to live through is her father.

Abby miraculously manages to befriend a security guard (John Cassidy) who was considered to be the school's greatest success story. Whatever it is that causes her to react negatively also somehow influences Cassidy, and he returns to the dark side.

Abby also comes in contact with a group of students who were used in experiments and mutated into a humanoid...something. Furious about the corruption and complete lack of regard for human life, Abby, Cassidy, and the mutated students mount an attack against the scientists and the administration. In the end, Abby kills her father without finding out their relationship. (She finds out about it in a brief epilogue.)

I need a title for the fight scene. Everything I try just sounds cheesy.
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Re: Asking for assistance

Post by Tiny Deev »

Kicking ass, and chewing bubble gum. And I'm fresh out of gum.

To be honest, i have no clue. Good luck finding one:)
Toon
Bulldrek Junkie
Location: Stuck to the grate right outside the sewage treatment plant.

Post by Toon »

All Fall Down.
_There are some who say that Time is itself a hammer: that each slow second marks another tap that makes big rocks into little rocks, waterfalls into canyons, cliffs into beaches.
There are some who say that Time is instead a blade. They see the dance of its razored tip, poised like a venomous snake, forever ready to slay faster than the eye can see.
And there are some who say that Time is both hammer and blade.
They say the hammer is a sculptor's mallet, and the blade is a sculptor's chisel: that each stroke is a refinement, a perfecting, a discovery of truth and beauty within what would otherwise be blank and lifeless stone.
And I name this saying wisdom.
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

Ooh. That could work. That could very work. Thank you :)
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
Toon
Bulldrek Junkie
Location: Stuck to the grate right outside the sewage treatment plant.

Post by Toon »

No problem at all. It was actually the very first thing that came to my mind after I read what you posted.
_There are some who say that Time is itself a hammer: that each slow second marks another tap that makes big rocks into little rocks, waterfalls into canyons, cliffs into beaches.
There are some who say that Time is instead a blade. They see the dance of its razored tip, poised like a venomous snake, forever ready to slay faster than the eye can see.
And there are some who say that Time is both hammer and blade.
They say the hammer is a sculptor's mallet, and the blade is a sculptor's chisel: that each stroke is a refinement, a perfecting, a discovery of truth and beauty within what would otherwise be blank and lifeless stone.
And I name this saying wisdom.