[OOC] Tandem Writing: Heaven & Hell

For products of the right brain in all its forms, original works reside here for display, comment, critique or annoyance, take your pick.
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Reika »

*Prods TLM* ;)
TLM
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by TLM »

*is prodded* If I haven't got something up by Monday, I'll have to pass as well. :(
Geneticists have established that all women share a common ancestor, called Eve, and that all men share a common ancestor, dubbed Adam. However, it has also been established that Adam was born 80.000 years after Eve. So, the world before him was one of heavy to industral strength lesbianism, one assumes.
-Stephen Fry, QI
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

I'm working on a post. If it isn't up by Friday night, skip me. Damnable split weekends...
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Reika

Post by Reika »

I know that feeling, JR.
TLM
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by TLM »

All this is definitely taking an interesting turn though! :D *restrains urge to toss in nonscencial interludes*
Geneticists have established that all women share a common ancestor, called Eve, and that all men share a common ancestor, dubbed Adam. However, it has also been established that Adam was born 80.000 years after Eve. So, the world before him was one of heavy to industral strength lesbianism, one assumes.
-Stephen Fry, QI
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

I tried ;)

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

They changed our main homepage, and everybody's been bitching and moaning. Creativity is not with me this week. Pass.
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Reika

Post by Reika »

I'll try to get something up sometime this weekend.
TLM
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by TLM »

*prepares the virgin's blood and hay-scented beeswax candles*

*casts Summon MooCow*

Dude! Should we put you down as a pass again, or what?
-Stephen Fry, QI
Reika

Post by Reika »

He might've been waiting on giving the non-posters a chance.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

I think, actually, it was supposed to be my turn. In which case, I do pass. I'm doing recordings the next couple days. If you feel the need to dump me, I would understand.