Home Invasion(Shadowrunnish Fanfic?)

For products of the right brain in all its forms, original works reside here for display, comment, critique or annoyance, take your pick.
Ghotty
Bulldrekker

Home Invasion(Shadowrunnish Fanfic?)

Post by Ghotty »

So they pulled in again. It was past two in the morning. Again. And they cruised the street lights off. When the car stopped, only one man got out, before walking to the door of the house, and then waiting to smoke a cigerette. Moments later, the other three doors opened, and the rest fo the men got out, opened the trunk and began to move boxes and bags from the car into the house.

Beside me, the small roll screen displayed a numebr of frequences, and tracked the cellphone call the firstman had placed to confirm security. The call went to both the men in the car, and men inside the house.

Another rollscreen displayed multiple camera views, all alternating. Throught the month, I'd been placing cameras to watch these guys. I've penetrated the sewers with a few remote controlled toys. I had cameras in the toilet and the showers. I had camers at the front door, watching the streets and the back yard. I had a few more remote toys in there, a little breadbox listening to their conversations all day and night. Others spying with cameras throughout.

They joined a number of other men, and all were armed with large pistols, with numbers of rifles and shotguns in view. They opened the boxes, and began removing sealed packs of what appeared to be cocaine, or another white, powdery drug. Other boxes contained rifles. I zoomed in on the rifles. AZT-130 assault carbines. Aztechnology. Dope, Guns and money from the Aztec border fighters. Others were unloading cases of ammunition. I saw military-spec exposive ammunition, and a number of grenades.

The men talked for a while, discussing their plans. They were prepared to distribute the guns and dope to their respective buyers, and the cash was taken to a safe. The safe was one thing i hadn't gotten a good view of. Documents, some items and cash. A nice gun, and looks liek a personal computer. But i'm not sure.

The total number of men in the house was 13. Unlucky number I guess. The Three most importent men were August Mendez "Cezar", Richard "D" Burns and Pat Tommy "Pop-Pop". They were local drug dealers in the carolina sprawl. Each was easily worth a few million, and had extended networks in the realm of a few hundred million. Carl Reynolds "Gezie" and Raymond Clark "Prince Charles" were both members of gang, the Rolling Tres, Twisted Pistol Slingaz a set of Crips intrested in increasing their firepower and position on the street. The other 8 men were either Crip bangers or hired thugs for bodyguards.

The house was a two-story home of large proportions. The front door was always watched by two men, and they were observent. Another man watched the back door, while yet another patrolled the interior. The other four were occupied with relaxation, two engaged in watching two strippers perform a live sex show.

Throught the week, the number of men in the house had varied. We watched more and less soem days, as paranoia waxed and waned.

I knew that the entire street was hostile territory. Carloads of crips woudl ride through, often dropping off younger gangmembers to stand on the block and sling dope and keep an eye for rival gangs. The polcie didn't roll here, unless they were three riot vehicles deep. And there were enough burnt out citymasters that you could see they didn't always leave.

I needed to make my move tonight. They would be distributing the contents of that safe as soon as possible, probably within the hours. I was mostly ready, dressed in urban camo, night pattern. I was armoured and ready, and my guns were loaded. I kneeled to pray, and closed my metallic eyes. I could still see through my lids, but that's not importent.

A heavy .45 super went at my hip. It's a big gun, but i'm a big man, and I prefer to put enemies down. Several knives, one in my boot, another on my shoulder, yet another on my left fore-arm. An assault shotgun, a long barreled defiance. I had a tricks bag that I also carried, with the balance of my gear. I slipped out from under the camoflaged netting, sort of like a ghillie tent and dashed quickly across the dark street, avoiding the flickering lights that did work, and groups of drunken and pre-occupied gangers. Pressed against the chimeney of the house, I opened my bag of tricks and removed a rope, fastening it to a carabiner at my waist.

A flex of the hands, and I begin to scale the chimeny, using the corners for leverage, reaching the top in a minute. As I pulled my bag to the top, I watched the HUD and scrolled through the variosu views. One of the door men had to take a shit. Opening the bag, i pulled out my entry tool. It was a small, hardened steel spike. With a sharp stab into the roof, I punched through the thin sheathing. A button, and the spike popped open, revealing a monowire blade. I carefully cut away a portion of the roof between the rafters, before swinging quietly into the attic.

The attic was old, and largely empty except for some boxes and couchs. Nobody had come up here much, but I knew one man to be uptop, sleeping with a young girl off the street. I was witin the narrow knee wall, among thick insulation. Lucky I had a filter mask on, and protective clothing. I moved through the crawlspace untill I was positioned where I could surprise the unfortunate banger.

I used my mono saw again, thsi time employing it's smart drill to carefulyl penetrate the wall. I also cut a few studs, so my entrance would be a bit easier.

I hefted my stun stik, and slid the loose wall peace apart. His back was turned, as he was bending that girl over. I quickly closed the few steps and swung my stunstik against his neck. The slight pop of electricity, and he went down. The girl gasped before I jabbed her in the throat, and she shut up quickly.

Ok, one down. The patrolling nigger was passing the attic door. I rolled a bottle down the steps. It crashed against the bottom, and he turned to come back and investigate. I crouched against the wall, and waited. When he opened the door and stepped in, I dropped behind him, and bent his neck over my arms. My arms are reinforced with titanium. They didn't break first.

His body I sat down on the stairs, anmd into the hallway I went. My stunstik went to my side, and my largest knfie came in hand. Cezar was in this room, taking a bath. I could tell by the water running, and the heat signature from beneath the house. The door opened, and Cezar's mouth opened in surprise as my knife rammed into his throat. I didn't stop untill I decapitated him, and I set the head in the sink with a datachip in it's mouth.

---and that's all I can think of---
Allahu Akbar