Opinions of this

For products of the right brain in all its forms, original works reside here for display, comment, critique or annoyance, take your pick.
Caine Hazen
Bulldrek Junkie

Opinions of this

Post by Caine Hazen »

anyone got any critiques? I'm finishing off the front of the Land Raider Prometheus and the body should be gettin glued together this weekend I hope

Lemme know if it's coming along OK
I would be clever and witty here..but that uses brain cycles that are processing your demise....
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

The crest is some nice work. I'd have stuck with red-gold-off-white rather than dark green for the skullplate. I'd probably have gone darker on the main body (or lighter with some dry-brushing for a molded-bone look). When you're all done, you should give it a light varnish coat.
DarkMage
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by DarkMage »

If you're going for the used/damged look some sand paper, and also a hot exacto blade, or damn what the hell is that called...not a sodering iron...fuckiing...well some kind of hot knife...elecrical I think...hell....good night
_
What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies - Aristotle
Drive by Ogling
:plode :plode :plode
</hr>
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

DarkMage wrote:If you're going for the used/damged look some sand paper, and also a hot exacto blade, or damn what the hell is that called...not a sodering iron...fuckiing...well some kind of hot knife...elecrical I think...hell....good night
Vicegrips, a sewing needle and a zippo/candle/propane tourch work GREAT for bullet scars
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...