Commentary for Dead Man's Journal

For products of the right brain in all its forms, original works reside here for display, comment, critique or annoyance, take your pick.
Serious Paul
Devil

Commentary for Dead Man's Journal

Post by Serious Paul »

I couldn't bring myself to post in the story and chance having my comments break up the flow of a great story.

I have to say I am hooked man. I am glad you decided to bring this over here, its definitely worth lookign at.

Technical comments: I'm no writer, but it flows well. No spelling mistakes I could spot, no grammar mistakes I could spot. So A plus so far in that arena.

Plot wise its coming togetehr nicely, it has just enough smart ass to offset the decriptive portions, which I like. I went back and reread all the stuff I could find with Wedge as a commentator, and I have to wonder if you're the guy who invented him. If you didn't, you've captured him pretty damn nicely.

All in all good work, I look forward to more!
SeriousDelerious
Tasty Human

Post by SeriousDelerious »

I can't tell you how much of a compliment I take that. Every single one of us that plays has our favorite character, and my only regret was not making him an original creation. But like I said, I've got the train running now...and I'll be damned if i'm going to stop it. :)

Also, as a side note, I noticed in the "Sprawl Survival Guide", there is an excerpt from Captain Chaos labeling Wedge, along with a few others, as being dead.

I almost cried. :)
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
--Douglas Adams
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Reika »

I have to agree with Paul, your story is going along awesomely. I so can't wait for the next installment, and wish I could write as well. :)