[Project] Tandem Writing, Take Two

For products of the right brain in all its forms, original works reside here for display, comment, critique or annoyance, take your pick.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Very nice Rico. You hit Thompson on the nail, and we're finally out of Stardock.

Daki/Gunny: What are a few non-aligned races from the Star Wars universe? I have an idea that may require one.
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Reika »

I'm sorry to do this, but I'm going to withdraw from the writing project (don't worry, I'm doing the same with the other). I haven't been very creative lately, and have lacked the whole "plays well with others" attitude that's needed for a project like this. Please feel free to continue to use my char in the story if you like.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Moo:: Here are a few...

Devorian (the devil from the Cantina in ANH)
Ssi-Ruuvi (Bird-like aliens that use drones powered by the life forces of living beings)
Falleen (Xixor from Shadows of the Empire)
Hutts (If I have to explain this to you, I'm going to hit you. Hard.)
Twi'Lek (The dancer with the head tails in Jabba's Palace)
Hapans (Human looking. All VERY beautiful due to selective breeding. Keep to themselves and their own worlds)
Quarren (Squid face from Jabba's Palace)
Aqualish (Guy who got his arm cut off by Obi Wan in the cantina in ANH)
Gotal (Have two horns and are Force Sensitive because of those horns)
Shistavanens (Wolfmen)

Let me know if you need more.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Since Reika took her bow, that leaves us with the order looking like this:

Moo
Kwyndig
Daki
Me
Gunny
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Daki wrote:Ssi-Ruuvi (Bird-like aliens that use drones powered by the life forces of living beings)
Actually, Ssi-Ruuvi looked like Veloceraptors but had thin forked tongues that came out their noses (one tongue per nose).
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Kwyndig
Grand Marshall of the Imperium
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Post by Kwyndig »

Okay guys, sorry I've been gone so long, haven't had net access for over a week.

*Kwyndig grumbles.*

Anyway, give me a little time to get my stuff together, and I will be ready for my next turn.
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

I'm going to have to pass. Sorry.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

ACK! I just realized that it's my turn. Doh!
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

So, uhm, Moo... Are you going to take your turn, or are you going to, well, not?
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Ok took my turn. Sorry it took so long, had trouble coming up with an idea. Who's next? Kwyn?
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

Yes, give me a bit... Hopefully not as long as last time...
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Yeah yeah... I'm not gonna live this down am I?
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Seriously. Do you think we'd let something like this just slip quietly into obscurity? Not a chance bovine boy, not a chance in hell.
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

Done!
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Daki: Should you feel like it, Striker should have the Raptor ready to fly, and can function as a scout. Or you could always go with the argument that Locke would have when Striker came to inspect his War Mount to try to figure out how to adapt the torpedo technology.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Sweet
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Spent all last night trying to straighten the apartment. Have to do it tonight when I get off work... whenever the hell THAT might be.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Just an FYI, I may drop out. I haven't decided yet, but as the way things are going right now, I just have nothing to offer except a lot of angry writing and I really don't think any of you want me to royally fuck things up.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Speaking of people dropping.... has everyone else but me dropped?
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

I'm just waiting in line.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Gunny, would it be possibly for you to prod Daki for us? He won't break you for poking, like he would us.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

I'm still here. Of course, construction season is gearing up, so time may become scarce. We'll see.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

I tried guys. I let Daki know last week that his input was requested and he said he'd get something done, but I guess he put it on the back burner for his upcoming publication.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Hey gunny, can you prod Daki..... ;D
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Yeah, he's had ample time to get his post written up ;)