The Long-Gone Dwarf returns with Links

For products of the right brain in all its forms, original works reside here for display, comment, critique or annoyance, take your pick.
Tryyng
Bulldrekker

The Long-Gone Dwarf returns with Links

Post by Tryyng »

hey everyone, leastwise, everyone who remembers. got myself an elfwood account a while back. only ever managed to update it twice, and there's a hell of a lot that's not on there, but with my scanner deciding not to work half the time, what can you expect. plus, i've been in a bit of a slump as far as art for... hell, about a year now. what I do finish is some of my best yet (the defeat pic was done this summer), but the ideas have just stopped coming as often as they used to.

anyway, here's the links to my fantasy and sci-fi galleries. most of it's old, but a few are new(ish). give a gander, leave a message. and as i've said so many times, maybe i'll become a regular again one of these days.
Cypherpunk
Tasty Human

Post by Cypherpunk »

"Obligatory Elf." That's funny. :)
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Nice stuff :) Didn't know you were such a talented artist, keep it up when you can. Can't yell at you for updating considering my total slacking with 204 Art but I'll try to remember to check back often. :)

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Ahh, artists, people I can scam into working on Steam and Sorcery! Teh Gud!!
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Hey, its only a scam if you aren't doing it willingly, and who wouldn't willingly help with the greatest RPG setting in the world? ;D

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.