[Jewelry Corner] Another crapass pic from yours truly

For products of the right brain in all its forms, original works reside here for display, comment, critique or annoyance, take your pick.
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

[Jewelry Corner] Another crapass pic from yours truly

Post by Reika »

Yep, did another bracelet, one that I liked a great deal, unfortunately my craptacular picture taking abilities didn't do it justice. Oh well.

Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

Hey, I think it looks really nice, particularly for a crapass pic.
Reika

Post by Reika »

Thankee. The picture doesn't do the bracelet justice.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

That's really nice :) You have a good eye for design I think, I mean I can follow instructions, but my ability to match colors/links/etc really sucks :)
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
Reika

Post by Reika »

Thanks, Wildfire. :)

It's taken awhile, some of my first attempts at color mixing/matching was just awful. Need to come up with some new designs for my jewelry, what I'm doing now is getting a bit boring. Even if it is popular.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

*cough* memory wire wraps/chokers *cough*

:)

Maybe even trying Victorian style chokers and such? eBay is a plethora of inspiration for that kind of jewelry.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Reika

Post by Reika »

Gunny wrote:*cough* memory wire wraps/chokers *cough*

:)

Maybe even trying Victorian style chokers and such? eBay is a plethora of inspiration for that kind of jewelry.
Yes, yes, I know. ;)

I've been toying with the idea, but I'm not ready to play with something I'm unfamiliar with so soon before the craft fair. May see how I do at the fair, then use some of the proceeds to buy memory wire stuffs.

As for Victorian style? No, thank you, I'm less than enamored with that style and it would result in shitty looking jewelry. I'm one of those people who if I'm less than enthused about something, it comes out horrible.