[Art]Dragons and Faeries

For products of the right brain in all its forms, original works reside here for display, comment, critique or annoyance, take your pick.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

[Art]Dragons and Faeries

Post by MissTeja »

Some of y'all might've seen these before. They're linked on my site, but I wanted to post them here cause I've never really gotten much for feedback on em.

Teja's Dragon Art

Teja's Fairy Art
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Like the dragon. Although you made the tongue a bit too long and thin for my taste. :)
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

Dragon cool (kanji?)
Fairy look like liposuction of ass went way too far.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

I've seen that dragon somewhere, but I can't remember where and it wasn't on your site Teja.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Re: [Art]Dragons and Faeries

Post by FlakJacket »

MissTeja wrote:Teja's Fairy Art
Nah, I wont even bother. That jokes just too easy. ;)
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Gunny wrote:I've seen that dragon somewhere, but I can't remember where and it wasn't on your site Teja.
:cry Please tell me it was a picture of a dragon that may have been one of the ones I looked at to base my drawing off from and not someone having stolen my work.
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

You based it off an existing piece? That's probably it.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Well, not any one in particular... Many.
If I decide I want to draw a mushroom, I go look at pics of mushrooms.
If I want to draw a tarantula, I take a look at a bunch of tarantula pictures.
Etc...
This time, it was a dragon.
Hopefully mine just reminds you of one you've seen.
Bethyaga
Knight of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Bethyaga »

Both are good work. I like the dragon a lot. Something hypnotic about it.

The fairy shows promise, but it is misproportioned. The head is way too large for it's body, and other proportions are just slightly off--nothing huge, but enough to be very distracting. A typical figure of adult human proportions will be something like seven or eight heads tall. Extrapolating the length of her legs, your fairy is only five heads tall.
_Whoever invented that brush that goes next to the toilet is an idiot, cuz that thing hurts.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

She's super-intelligent and just didn't like guys checking out her ass. :D
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

Your dragon picture looks VERY VERY much like the front pocket side logo from my "Year of the Dragon" shirt I got in hawaii about 3 years ago. Like you said it isn't exact but it is VERY close in design and layout. Just thought you should know. If I can lay my hands on a scanner I will scan in the logo and email it to you so you can see what i mean.
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Please do. This interests me. I've not heard of that shirt thing, but I'm curious to see it.