Sticky Header and Footer

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Sticky Header and Footer

Post by DV8 »

While I kind of like the new sticky headers and footers on my normal screen, it's really unmanagable on my netbook. Especially the sticky header I could do without and takes up a lot of unnecessary space on low res screens.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

If I can't find a solution for this problem, then the header can't stay persistent anyway. For low-res screens, I'd normally recommend [stripped], but switching back and forth would be inconvenient. Since I suspect nobody cares if the header is persistent, if I can't find a better solution, I'll just turn it off.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Or, as an alternative...
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

Better.
It's all about crystal meth and Gwar. - Hauze
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I'm talking to the guy from d20 SRD to see if he can tell me what his solution was. If you watch, there's something happening after pages load that "bumps" the content back down, but I don't see anything in the CSS or HTML that does it. I haven't looked at his javascripts, but I don't see any of them labeled "fixedtablefix.js" or anything. Anyway, hopefully he can help.