How do I put a new picture onto the "who we are" t

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Threadbare
Bulldrek Junkie

How do I put a new picture onto the "who we are" t

Post by Threadbare »

Because the old ones are like, almost half a decade old, and the hot dog one isn't eve me.
_

If I wasn't so busy commanding more than one ship without holding flag rank, I would come down there to New London Towne and show a few people a thing or two about OFFICERship."
--The Commodore

Keep the Funk Alive.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

I agree that if we are to revive Bulldrek we're going to have to make it feel like a community instead of a nostalgia. :)
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

So what's the status on this request? Since I'm not a part of the old community, but I know quite a few of them and adding comments on photos on when we were young just isn't as much fun as bitching about who we've turned into :D
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

No resolution. The only solutions I know of are moving the existing comment to the Album, or just having people PM me with additions which I can manually add at my leisure. The latter - since it's summer - is much more likely. :)