YouTube

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

YouTube

Post by DV8 »

With the popularity of YouTube, could we add a [youtube][/youtube] bb-code?
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I was just going to enable the relevant HTML, until I remembered all the things you can do with OBJECT. I've checked out the mod, and I don't see any reason we can't do it. I'll add it to the list, unless anyone has any objections.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

The mod I found wouldn't work with our customized bbcode.php, so I tried to manually add one, and promptly broke the site. The only convenient copy of bbcode.php was the one from freespeech-alpha, but it doesn't have our blur and motionblur and such, so our bbcode is broken until I can get to the dev machine [probably Monday or so].

Deev, any idea how to code these links into bbcode.php? I really thought it was a simple process, but something didn't go right. [Although part of the problem seems to be UltraEdit's conversion of the file to DOS format, which apparently didn't go properly.]
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Can you send me the bbcode.php?