Confirmation of Deletion

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Confirmation of Deletion

Post by DV8 »

When you delete a PM, you get a confirmation screen, which is too wide. It's probably set to width="100%" but should be set to 90%, and alignment to center, like the rest of the screens.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

You can tell I don't delete things; I've never seen that. :lol

I'll put it on the list. Thanks!
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

It's easy to miss things, or when you do see it you might not note it down, so I thought I'd help out, you know. Another thing; when you read one of your private messages, the header that tells you "Inbox | Sentbox | Outbox | Savebox" looks all screwed up with double words. Probably because the images don't exist and it's giving the alt-text.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

That one I did notice; it's just like the smilies, and I think it's because I rebuilt the table wrong. I bet there are all kinds of those things lying around the site that I don't ever see, so keep them coming, people.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

You can just slice the images out of the template, and make it like the Inbox template.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Huh. I thought the Inbox ones were still broken, too, but apparently I fixed that and the Sentbox and so on. :conf That should be easy, then.
No-Life Loser

Re: Confirmation of Deletion

Post by 3278 »

DV8 wrote:When you delete a PM, you get a confirmation screen, which is too wide. It's probably set to width="100%" but should be set to 90%, and alignment to center, like the rest of the screens.
Fixed.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

DV8 wrote:It's easy to miss things, or when you do see it you might not note it down, so I thought I'd help out, you know. Another thing; when you read one of your private messages, the header that tells you "Inbox | Sentbox | Outbox | Savebox" looks all screwed up with double words. Probably because the images don't exist and it's giving the alt-text.
Fixed.