More Album Stuff

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

More Album Stuff

Post by Liniah »

Is there any way there can be a category in the Album that links to everyone's personal albums? Or is that asking too much?

(32, please don't take all these things I've been requesting the wrong way. You spent so much time getting this place up and running again. I'm trying to be helpful and not at all to belittle how much time you've put into this place already.)
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Now there's easy fix: there already is one. Just click "Users Personal Galleries." You're the only user with one, though.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Also: There is something retarded about your sig. I noticed its colors and whatnot were bleeding over elsewhere into the "edited by" message. Did you make sure to close all your tags?
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

I went and checked a post with an edit and I didn't see any bleeding over. I'll double check my tags.

Oh, and can you help me to not have so much space between my sig and the buttons? I noticed I'm not the only one with that problem too.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

3278 wrote:Now there's easy fix: there already is one. Just click "Users Personal Galleries." You're the only user with one, though.

Shit, totally missed that. It blends in so well. I guess that's the price you pay for having a pretty BB with nice matching colors and such. :)
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Liniah wrote:I
Oh, and can you help me to not have so much space between my sig and the buttons? I noticed I'm not the only one with that problem too.

Woohoo! Fixed it myself. I forgot the / to close my font. When I put that in the big gap went away. 8)
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Well, there's a good day's work for me, and I didn't do anything. :D
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Liniah wrote:Woohoo! Fixed it myself. I forgot the / to close my font. When I put that in the big gap went away. 8)
Weird--your posts pre-fix still have the gap. I always figured that the sigs responded to what was the current sig designation was, not retro-active to the sig designation at time of post (i.e. sigs were live, not logged).
_No one was ever put in a history book for being a great conformist.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

lordhellion wrote:
Liniah wrote:Woohoo! Fixed it myself. I forgot the / to close my font. When I put that in the big gap went away. 8)
Weird--your posts pre-fix still have the gap. I always figured that the sigs responded to what was the current sig designation was, not retro-active to the sig designation at time of post (i.e. sigs were live, not logged).
I think it has more to do with the fact that the post in question has only a short line of text in it. Posts with large amounts of text push the body, and the sig, down. The short one may not have pushed it down far enough.
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Way to shatter my reality. Next you're going to tell me there's no such thing as the Used Condom Fairy...
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

nope.
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

The why do I keep leaving them under Flame's pillow?
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

Because you're a suck-fucker?
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Test sig space...
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

T
E
S
T
Last edited by Liniah on Tue May 08, 2007 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Test
Sig
Space