same old problem

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

same old problem

Post by Liniah »

Hey, I was wondering how the hell everyone heard BD was back when Claus said 'probably from the email'. I didn't get an email. Then I remembered that there has always been something wrong with changing your email address on here. I still can't change the email on my account. It's my anchient aol address. I haven't used aol since before I moved to chicago.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Why can't you change your e-mail address?

Wow, and thanks for that. I didn't realize I have to authorize the new e-mail address...so I changed it to something random, and had to make Control fix it. Thank the gods I've got Control on my side!
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Ok, whatever you just did allowed me to change my email. Though, it deactivates your account and then you have to reactivate it. But at least I can finally put in my actual email address. Woot! Is there any way you can make the message after you change your details stay on the screen longer? I couldn't read it before it was gone. (The one that says something about your account being deactivated.)
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Liniah wrote:Ok, whatever you just did allowed me to change my email.
I actually didn't do anything, but thanks.
Liniah wrote:Is there any way you can make the message after you change your details stay on the screen longer?
I'll see what I can do. It may be locked to the refresh time after posting, but I'll take a look.
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

3278 wrote:
Liniah wrote:Ok, whatever you just did allowed me to change my email.
I actually didn't do anything, but thanks.
Oh. Strange. It did something completely different than it did yesterday.