Feature Request: Who we are?

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Serious Paul
Devil

Feature Request: Who we are?

Post by Serious Paul »

Is there a way to add to this, and enable commenting?
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Yes. You tell me what you need, and I add it. It was never more complex or useable than that, I fear.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Although I should point out that there's no particular reason we cannot simply reinstall the Photo Album mod; the data may be gone, but the utility of the modification is not. As always, such things will devolve onto a proposal and vote.

[edit: In fact, the images remain, but I have no database information corresponding to comments, and the pointers which tell you which image are which are also thus missing. Still, the images themselves could be made available, if anyone needs or wants.]
Ampere
Wuffle Initiate

Post by Ampere »

I think it would be cool to get the gallery going again.
You could always delete and reinstall (which should use the newer updated version).
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Ampere wrote:You could always delete and reinstall (which should use the newer updated version).
That's...not how it works. It's a mod, so it's going through each page it changes - and I have no idea which pages those are - and removing its code. Now, chances are, I could just install the database portions, and leave the code where it is, and everything would work fine: that's what I had to do with the Statistics mod. But whether or not we reinstate the album isn't up to me, anyway: just know that if it's voted done, it'll get done. Probably. If I can. ;)
Ampere
Wuffle Initiate

Post by Ampere »

3278 wrote:
Ampere wrote:You could always delete and reinstall (which should use the newer updated version).
That's...not how it works. It's a mod, so it's going through each page it changes - and I have no idea which pages those are - and removing its code. Now, chances are, I could just install the database portions, and leave the code where it is, and everything would work fine: that's what I had to do with the Statistics mod. But whether or not we reinstate the album isn't up to me, anyway: just know that if it's voted done, it'll get done. Probably. If I can. ;)
Ohhhh...it's a mod to the BB. I was thinking it was a separate databese/ plugin for the domain etc.
I get ya.
Thanks!