M2F - Worth a shot?

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Kai
Wuffle Master

M2F - Worth a shot?

Post by Kai »

So in the course of work, came across this. In short, you could post to the forums from an email address, and get whole posts back on watches instead of notifications. With many people's opinions on the participation level of Bulldrek, would there be interest in me working with this on a test server for possible use on Bulldrek?

I'm rather unsure as to how extensive the changes required are, its entirely possible that it would require a completely new code base to even function, which is something I am not sure we want to consider, but thought I'd bring people's attention to it.

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Not something I'd be interested in - if I want to post, I just come here, and I don't use topic notification - but something I wouldn't object to if other people liked it.
Nexusvoid
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Nexusvoid »

I wouldn't be opposed, but from what I've seen of it used on other forums, the formatting sometimes gets fucked up, and we all know how anal some people are.
Last edited by Nexusvoid on Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
_
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Reika »

If other people want it, that's fine, but I'm pretty much "eh" about it. Topic notification is enough for me.