Funding time

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Funding time

Post by Kai »

So it comes to be December 1 shortly, where we need $150 for the next year plus $15 when the domain comes up again. Current state of account, $0. Rather than wait too long, thought I'd throw this out now.

The usual donations are good, email addresses are still $10/year. I dunno, add Bulldrek to your Christmas shopping list for those who shop before December. I'll bump this to an annoucement towards the ond ef October if we're still needing funds.

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

Frankly, where we are now, Bulldrek would work just fine, for free, as a LiveJournal community.
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

Suggestion: link to previous "where to send" threads, or re-list info here. I'll probably pick up a Bulldrek e-mail with my second or third paycheck - so in a month or so. All money still goes to you directly?

And - I suppose we could be a LJ community, but... then we'd need, like 5 communities. :D And posts are a lot more annoying to keep track of in LJ as compared to this. I mean, if we have a, you know, welfare thread or something again, that'll hit the cap on comments fast and they'll end up hidden, so you'll nee dot figure out which batch to look in, and all sorts of suck...
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Salvation122 wrote:Frankly, where we are now, Bulldrek would work just fine, for free, as a LiveJournal community.
Have to disagree there, Salv. There's quite a bit still left to Bulldrek, other than just the people with LJ's, and it seems even fewer of those who actually post regularly to LJ. I know many people have seen BD on a downslope lately, but there's still plenty of activity in all of the board areas. I think it'd be a true shame to kill the place where many still PB3 game, plan gatherings, share multitudes of photos, etc. *shrug* Just cause it's been down for awhile doesn't mean it won't pick back up ever again. I think it's way too early to give up on it. That may just be moi, though.
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Donations go to WT, there's a Paypal link on the Support page (upper left corner link)
Email address funds go to WT as well, but contact Adam to ask for a name and verify your funds were recieved. Email addresses are $10/year.

I don't think LJ would work real well, but that's just me.

Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Bump! Its November 15th. Domain comes up in 90 days ($15) and hosting starts billing again at the end of the month, $15/month or $150 for the next year. Time to chip in your $5 or $10 or $50 to keep Bulldrek up and running.

Check the Support Site link at the top for info on how to send money.

Adam

Post by Adam »

$25 sent.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

A quick question. I am spoken for on this upcoming paycheck pretty much, but my next one is two weeks from this Thursday. I am betting I can send at least $100. I know I've menat to send in the past and haven't, but this time I will make sure I do. So count me in for 100 dollars, but not until the first week of December.

I'll get with 3278 about Paypal, or I'll send it Money Order. I might even send more, if I can. But regardless $100 dollars will be covered by me.
Selreth Drevarian
Tasty Human

Post by Selreth Drevarian »

I get paid friday of this week, so saturday I'll be looking for a bulldrek e-mail address, and sending an extra $15 along with it for a total donation of $25.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Beginning of December is fine, a few days either way on payment from me isn't a big deal

Reika

Post by Reika »

If my paychecks weren't accounted for, I'd send something. Though I could give you some misc jewelry to auction off to support BD on your visit. ;)
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

With 3278's help the money I promised, should have been sent today.
Adam

Post by Adam »

I have no expectations that any new email accounts will be sold until 2nd quarter 2005 when those who currently have addresses will need to renew them.
Szechuan
No-Life Loser

Post by Szechuan »

Adam wrote:I have no expectations that any new email accounts will be sold until 2nd quarter 2005 when those who currently have addresses will need to renew them.
That's what I meant. :p
Anguirel

Post by Anguirel »

I may get one now that I have money. Seeing as I'll be having Kai help me with other computer stuff, I can just tack on some donation and e-mail payment and so on.
complete. dirty. whore.
IRC Fun:
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Speaking of funding, we kinda need more ;) Outstanding right now, we need another $25 to cover hosting, $15 for the domain, and the last for Prohosters ($50 if I'm not mistaken)? We have a month or two before I need the remaining $25 and $15, I'm sure 32 would like the $50 soon. Thanks to those who have already sent money, much appreciated. for the rest of you, how about just $5?

Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

Expect another 10 for an email address coming up on on the 23rd
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Yeah, that's fine, I should post that somewhere in case anyone else ever needs/wants to use it

Anguirel

Post by Anguirel »

Now that I gots me some money, I've been going around donating (finally) for all the free stuff I've been using and wanting to donate to for years. Where're we at for this? Are there still any back-payments for the "Keep 32's leg's from being broken" fund? Also, I'm lazy, explain how we do the e-mail address thing again. Money first? Request from Adam first? Dance a little jig and summon Cthulhu?
complete. dirty. whore.
IRC Fun: