Smile!

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Smile!

Post by Liniah »

So, I was wondering how hard it would be to add a smiley. I often find myself looking for a 'very happy' type smiley. The big grin one seems mischevious. I want one that's just...extatic. One of those open mouth smiles with regular eyes I guess? Anyway, is this something that's at all possible, worth while, or that anyone else cares about, or am I just being too picky?
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Adding a smilie is fairly simple, but I know I suck at pixel art, I think I've made 2 whole smilies that look okay, ever :) I know Kwyn did a few, and there's plently out there, I'm all for adding more if people find them.

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Kwyndig
Grand Marshall of the Imperium
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Post by Kwyndig »

Personally, I think you're being a bit too picky... But how about this: Image

Speaking of which, did we ever add Image to the list?

Also, I should really get around to cleaning up the jagged edges on :withstupid while I'm at it, shouldn't I? Image

Oh great God, somebody please strike me down before I start making crazy ass smilies again...
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

That's excellent, Kwyn. Recommend we immediately replace the :withstupid smilie with that non-crappy one. Any objections?
Salvation122

Post by Salvation122 »

I'm cool.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Hear hear!
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

I think we should definately incluide this one, just re-colour it Bulldrek blue and we're set. Image
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Flak! That rules! :D
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

Flak, that rocks!

Agree on the with stupid one.

And you're right Kwyn, that new one does look slighly creepy. What if the mouth was more of a smile shape like on :lol that one, instead of a half-circle, and then without the teeth?
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Kwyndig
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Post by Kwyndig »

Okay, okay. It's done, I think: Image

Also, I replaced the original design for the other: Image

Is that any better?
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
Eva
Baron of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eva »

Kwyndig wrote:Also, I should really get around to cleaning up the jagged edges on :withstupid while I'm at it, shouldn't I? Image
God, I honestly thought those white bits were part of the image. Like one of those hats that babies wear to keep their heads warm?

In retrospect I can't believe I was that stupid..
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

I can.

Believe I was that stupid, that is. Because I thought that too.

Course, I probably don't know as much about computer drafting and graphic design or pixel art, or whatever it is you call it. So at the least, I have a small excuse. :withstupid
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.