Bug report, probably a onetime thing but letting y'all know.

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Bug report, probably a onetime thing but letting y'all know.

Post by Moto42 »

After updating my profile the following appeared at the top of the "You've updated successfully page.
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/usercp_avatar.php:625) in <b>/home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php</b> on line <b>505</b><br>
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/usercp_avatar.php:625) in <b>/home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php</b> on line <b>507</b><br>
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/usercp_avatar.php:625) in <b>/home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php</b> on line <b>508</b><br>
The auto-redirect kicked me out before I cold copy the text, when I clicked the back button it showed the unformated HTML.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Seconded, and it happened after I changed my sig. Same exact code. Any ideas anyone?
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Yeah, it's a known issue. Since the most recent series of updates, any change to the profile page [and some other ones, too!] generates that error. It still lets you make the change, though, so as errors go, it's pretty innocuous. I haven't heard anything yet about a fix for it.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

You know, I've often wondered if this problem isn't caused by the template caching system. Have the template caches been emptied since the upgrades?
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Considering the picture album fiasco, probably not :7

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

It would actually appear that the problem is that template caching is now turned off, but the code does not reflect this.
Control
Bulldrekker

Post by Control »

Fixed. Problem was trailing spaces in usercp_avatar.php; deleted.