BDer's profiles

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Angel
Bulldrek Pimp
Location: Further from Tubuai Island than any other Bulldrekker, except for maybe Toryu.

BDer's profiles

Post by Angel »

After reading the "Political compass" thread I had an idea, would anyone be interested in having some sort of profile pages?

It could be something like a standard profile, and then there could be space left-over to add any other info a user might want to add, also people could post questions (FAQ), saving people like Elf from ever needing to repeat his Ross story again.
- member since Sept 13th, 2000
Green-eyed kitten
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

But he tells it so well...
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

Don't the current profile page and the personal gallery serve that same function? Plus, most people don't bother to put anything real in their profile. I went through a lot of them lately for my Bulldrekker Location Map™ and I'd say less than half have bothered with actual info.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>