FYI- maybe a problem? Duno if you know.

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

FYI- maybe a problem? Duno if you know.

Post by Liniah »

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/functions_validate.php:332) in /home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php on line
There were three of these at the top of the page, with numbers after each. I think it was 507, 508, 509...or maybe 506...something like that. It was after I updated my profile. Just thought I should let you know. *shrug*
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

The numbers on that were 505, 507, and 508, btw.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

What did you change, if anything, besides your avatar?

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

It's a Photo Album problem. The thumbnails aren't working either. I'd imagine this may be part of the server-switch giving us problems.
Error Codes wrote: Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/functions_validate.php:332) in /home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php on line 505

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/functions_validate.php:332) in /home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php on line 507

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/functions_validate.php:332) in /home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php on line 508
They show up if you try to look at comments on a given photo.
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Huh..odd. I'lll bet there's a graphics library missing someplace that photos and avatars need

Liniah

Post by Liniah »

It started before I changed my avitar, though. It started when I was changing the number in my sig, so I don't know that it had to do with something I actually did.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I'm getting this all the time, too. Changing my sig or any other profile sort of stuff, or uploading any images, gives me the error. What's the deal, yo?
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Album pics no workie.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Toon
Bulldrek Junkie
Location: Stuck to the grate right outside the sewage treatment plant.

Post by Toon »

Cash wrote:Album pics no workie.
The album pics are still there. Click on the pic and it comes up. The thumbnails aren't working, though. Neither on the album pages nor on the comments pages. I'm wondering if it's a missing library or if it could be due to some sort of change in directory structure on the servers that could be breaking the thumbnail linkages.

The fun part is I tested out adding a picture to my personal album and the pic uploaded, the entry showed up in my album and the thumbnail image links were still just Xs, so whatever it is affects newly uploaded images as well as the ones that were there before the hardware switch.

Also showing up when I went to upload the picture:

Code: Select all

Warning&#58; Cannot add header information - headers already sent by &#40;output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/functions_validate.php&#58;332&#41; in /home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php on line 505

Warning&#58; Cannot add header information - headers already sent by &#40;output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/functions_validate.php&#58;332&#41; in /home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php on line 507

Warning&#58; Cannot add header information - headers already sent by &#40;output started at /home/sites/site41/web/includes/functions_validate.php&#58;332&#41; in /home/sites/site41/web/includes/page_header.php on line 508
_There are some who say that Time is itself a hammer: that each slow second marks another tap that makes big rocks into little rocks, waterfalls into canyons, cliffs into beaches.
There are some who say that Time is instead a blade. They see the dance of its razored tip, poised like a venomous snake, forever ready to slay faster than the eye can see.
And there are some who say that Time is both hammer and blade.
They say the hammer is a sculptor's mallet, and the blade is a sculptor's chisel: that each stroke is a refinement, a perfecting, a discovery of truth and beauty within what would otherwise be blank and lifeless stone.
And I name this saying wisdom.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Yes, a lot of validation functions are failing. No, I don't know why. No, I haven't gotten an answer yet on configuration of the server libraries, and no, I haven't had time to look at the exact code. Talk to me in...maybe 2 weeks if its not fixed by then :7

Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Toon wrote:
Cash wrote:Album pics no workie.
so whatever it is affects newly uploaded images as well as the ones that were there before the hardware switch.

So it affects all the pictures is what you're saying?!? :D
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Toon wrote:The album pics are still there. Click on the pic and it comes up. The thumbnails aren't working, though.
I'm not sure if this is valid in this case, but a lot of these type of functionalities make use of thumbnails that are embedded inside the image file. So if there's no actual thumbnail image file, then it's a safe bet that the transfer from one server to the next not too long ago, left Bulldrek running on a server that has a compiled PHP running without the --enable-exif switch, which grants the use of the exif_thumbnail() functionality. Either that or it's missing the GD Image Library or something.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

As the photo album is completely dependant on GD for several things, I'm inclined to think its either not installed, or not configured correctly, but I'll get an answer on that soon.

No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Any answer yet? I just went to the photo album, and /damn,/ it's fucked up. Still no pictures, tables are 100 percent width, error messages, the works. Is there anyone who knows anything about this mod who's got time to look at it?
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Still waiting to hear on checking about whether GD is installed and that switch is there. The photo album itself is probably perfectly fine if the libraries it relies on were working properly.