My Complaments

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

My Complaments

Post by Liniah »

I really like the new board view thingies. Muy cool.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Control
Bulldrekker

My Complaments

Post by Control »

Liniah wrote: I really like the new board view thingies. Muy cool.
You have our most sincere thanks.
Kwyndig
Grand Marshall of the Imperium
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Post by Kwyndig »

The new themes will really help with archiving material when I bring my website back,
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Is it possible to have several skins for the board? I'm interested since I'm working on something similar on my own website.
Control
Bulldrekker

Post by Control »

DV8 wrote: Is it possible to have several skins for the board? I'm interested since I'm working on something similar on my own website.
It is possible to not only "skin" the board, but to completely alter the method of displaying information on it. The board interface is completely determined by templates, which can be moved around to do effectively anything.

Individual templates can be built with different skins which allows for, say, 12 different colors of a single interface, including all images [except global images like smilies].

Every piece of information displayed on the page can be displayed in whatever fashion the admin offers for it to be displayed as, with whatever skins the admin sets up. It's perhaps the most configurable message forum software ever.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

*droool*