OSTicket

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Kai
Wuffle Master

OSTicket

Post by Kai »

Click here to take a look.

Its a very simple open source support ticketing program which I've thrown into WT to make life easier. As its PHP/MySQL and HTML and easily customizable, my question was would there be interest in loading this onto Bulldrek to log requests/features/problems?

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

Unnecessary.
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Reika »

As nifty as it is, I have to agree with Salvation. That's why there's The Embassy.

Unless you want to get rid of Embassy, I wouldn't bother.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Hmmm...It's a good idea, but...

How necessary is that? Hmmmmmmm...It would be nice if we have all bugs/errors/problems/etc organized into one list so we can easily eliminate problems from Bulldrek...Hmmmm...
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

I think it's a good idea, too (unsurprisingly.) This way, there will be an active and dynamic list of all the open-standing and unsolved bug reports.
Eva
Baron of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eva »

Probably the people who /deal/ with bugs and errors should make this decision. It's their lives that could become easier.
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.