Monthly Financials

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

3278 wrote:/me kisses Jeff. :D
Cocktease. :lol

Anywho, I hadn't donated in a while, so I figured, I can spare that much.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Sure, sure, just mess up all my calculations :P

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
The Eclipse
Knight of the Imperium

Post by The Eclipse »

um. i haven't used paypal in a while, where am I sending this to?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be', said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

MooCow is a carrier of Mad Cow Disease
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Go to the Support page, and click the big button :)

No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

You're not alone, Eclipse. :) Because the <a href="http://www.bulldrek.com/ss.php">Support Site</a> now is actually about, you know, supporting the site, and the Support Site before - which didn't really do much of anything - share the same link, a lot of people don't know it's there. You should! It's much more a Bulldrek Support Site than the last thing we had there, which is probably why you got out of the habit of clicking on it in the first place. [Boy, would I redesign the hell out of that header if I were doing it now!]

This also reminds me that I never confirmed my parents' reciept of the last check: they got it. [Some while ago; my memory likes to keep other people waiting.] The last [oversized!] check brings us to US$300 [117 + 180, correct, Kai?], meaning we've only got US$50 to go! We've given the collectors US$300 in two months [and were supposed to pay about US$100 a month] so we're really ahead by a month. So even if we don't make it up to US$50 this month, it doesn't matter! If we collect US$50 before then, great! I'm all paid off, and any donations can go to the board [which we're, you know, six months ahead on :) ].

Thanks to everyone who donated or got a bulldrek.com e-mail account. My new contact at the collections agency is a nice young lady who doesn't, apparently, have any urge to disembowel me. Apparently, once they actually start getting your money, not only do they stop calling every day, but they stop making "Dan Savage" place the calls. What a science they've made out of other people's failure.

People should start thinking about what the board should do with any surplus we start to encounter. Obviously, donations trail off when we have a surplus, but they don't stop, and people are going to like getting e-mails anyway. So we're going to end up with some sum of money we could use as a group to do things like buy neat software for the site or make T-shirts or buy beer. Something to keep in mind for the future, at any rate.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

3278 wrote: [Boy, would I redesign the hell out of that header if I were doing it now!]
So design one for people to look over :) It needs a revamp, but I am tied up with TTF and have a nasty habit of turning small tweaks into massive overhauls, which given the fact that I have 152 days (shock therepy, 152 days, augh!) to plan a wedding I can't afford to add anything that massive to my to do list at the moment.

No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Just so everyone knows, I was able to make my July payment, thanks to a kind and selfless soul who settled Cain's debt for him, so my need for the remainder still isn't urgent. That's not to say you shouldn't donate! But you don't /have/ to; whenever we collect US$50, Kai'll ship it off to me, and all will be well.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

Uhm...I'm being a complete dunce, but....I seem to have missed the part that said how I go about getting my bulldrek.com email....help? I mean, I won't have any money until the loan people feel like cooperating with me, which, welll, could be a while cause they don't know how to deal with out-of-country finances very well, but once I actually have money again, I'd like my email at the least. :crack
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

PM Adam.
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Hey, 32- I can't figure out what your sig says. It's Czech, right? The translators only get about half of it. Help?
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I honestly don't remember. The quote is, "Kdo v&#283;&#345;í, nem&#367;že prožívat zázraky. Ve dne není vid&#283;t hv&#283;zdy." It's one of Kafka's <i>Aphorisms</i>, if that helps. I got it from the wall of a coffee house in Prague, but I no longer remember what it means. Jan will certainly know.
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Yeah, I was gonna ask Jan if he was on IRC, but he was not. However, he is now, and for all those curious people out there following this thread, it means He who believes cannot experience miracles. In the daytime, the stars don't shine.. (And that is precisely why the online translator was not helping worth shite.) :cool
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Yeah, there we go. I knew it was something I liked.

Kai, what is our financial status? We haven't had a "monthy financial" for a few months. :)
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Uh...I don't think anyone has sent any money since I sent you stuff. But I can check and try to get something up next week current to August

No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Well, if no one's sent anything since early May, then you /are/ current, and should feel free to take your time. I know Eclipse kind of disappeared - I can tell, since my super-cool character's still going unused, you absentee GM! - right around that time, and I don't know if anyone picked up an e-mail address since then, so I don't doubt we're still at zero.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

You won't be at zero much longer. I've got some spare cash coming up with the next pay check this Friday. It's slated for BD and TTF, split evenly between the two. And on an unrelated note, let me just jump and shout for joy as some TTF progress has been made again. Yeah for me getting off my ass!
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

This is what happens when you forget and spend more money than you should on your new PC rig. Money incoming, not any idea of when though. Likely not until November now.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

's okay! For a while there, I had a /job!/ Of course, that's done now; the trials and tribulations of contract work. Methinks tonight I'll corner Daki in a closet and make him find me a job. :D