Suggestions for the font colour list.

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
CykoSpin
Wuffle Master

Suggestions for the font colour list.

Post by CykoSpin »

"Bulldrek Blue" and one or two shades of grey.

That is all.
_SURPRISE! I don't like you!
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Uhm... would you mind displaying said colors?
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
CykoSpin
Wuffle Master

Post by CykoSpin »

No, I wouldn't, except that I have no idea how to make 'Bulldrek Blue', I just know it's all over the damn site and I wouldn't mind being able to use it in posts and such. You see, I don't really know a hell of a lot about color codes, which is pretty much why I made this request to begin with. As for grey, here's three fuckin' shades for ya. Satisfied?
null
Tasty Human

Post by null »

You have to wonder; do we really need to add it to the list, if you can simply type in 'gray'or'darkgray'?
null
Tasty Human

Post by null »

I think someone might have fucked something up in the translation of the phpbb-codes to actual HTML. Heh, I hadn't even seen that when I posted it, initially. :)
CykoSpin
Wuffle Master

Post by CykoSpin »

null wrote:You have to wonder; do we really need to add it to the list, if you can simply type in 'gray'or'darkgray'?
Silly me, I hadn't realized that before. I blame it on me being used to spelling it "grey", instead of "gray". Well, at least I (indirectly) brought the gray/darkgray snafu to light. Hurray for me. :D

Seriously, though, I don't see why it shouldn't be added to the list. I mean, every other common color is there (as well as a few fairly uncommon ones, as well), so why the hell not gray, or "Bulldrek Blue" for that matter?
null
Tasty Human

Post by null »

Gray.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Bulldrek Blue, RGB code 5C7898.

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P