Questions and Comments

Users should come to the Embassy to make all suggestions, bug reports, complaints, and anything else relating to the forum itself. The Embassy Control staff will take all issues seriously. Or kill you. One of the two. Possibly both.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Questions and Comments

Post by Eliahad »

I believe that you might have a double, 'New Post' graphic. It's hard for me to check at the moment, but when there is a new topic, I see a file symbol as well as the 'N'. Personally, I think the N is much niftier.
Chocolate sauce on a buttery nipple. *Bliss*
Eliahad

Oooh Shiny

Post by Eliahad »

After Bethy just posted, I'm sure that's the case...oooooh more emoticons.

*poing poing poing poing*
Control
Bulldrekker

Questions and Comments

Post by Control »

Eliahad wrote: I believe that you might have a double, 'New Post' graphic. It's hard for me to check at the moment, but when there is a new topic, I see a file symbol as well as the 'N'. Personally, I think the N is much niftier.
Can you please take a screenshot and mail it to me at control@bulldrek.com?
Eliahad

well...

Post by Eliahad »

I just tried clicking on it, and found that it takes you to the latest post. Okay, my bad, it just looked like an extra graphic which is why I didn't bother trying to click on it. Silly me, I can try and send you a screen shot anyway though :)
Eliahad

Clickity Clickity

Post by Eliahad »

Clicking on "The Embassy" or whatever forum I'm currently in, sends me out to the "Bulldrek.com" cover page and not the listed forum. This is only true if it's clicked when I'm doing redundant clicking within the forum.
Control
Bulldrekker

well...

Post by Control »

Eliahad wrote: I just tried clicking on it, and found that it takes you to the latest post. Okay, my bad, it just looked like an extra graphic which is why I didn't bother trying to click on it. Silly me, I can try and send you a screen shot anyway though :)
No, thank you. Now I know what you mean. Previously, there were no new posts, so that had not been noticed.
Eliahad wrote:Clicking on "The Embassy" or whatever forum I'm currently in, sends me out to the "Bulldrek.com" cover page and not the listed forum. This is only true if it's clicked when I'm doing redundant clicking within the forum.
Please create a new thread for this bug. That does seem somewhat serious, although it should not prove too difficult to repair.