[D&D 3.5e Character] Reed

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
No-Life Loser

[D&D 3.5e Character] Reed

Post by 3278 »

And here's my character so far for Paul's new D&D campaign. He's a rogue, a traveling "hero" who really just goes from place to place, killing monsters and taking their stuff. He's an expert at talking his way out of things, hiding, and taking things, smart but not wise, likeable but not trustworthy. He helps people all the time, but doesn't ever ultimately do it for their benefit.

He fights with several weapons, including a long spiked chain that he sometimes uses to "lock" his rapier to his hand, and which I anticipate using more [as I can buy more feats] to do special attacks like tripping that use an action, but give him some kind of advantage in the fight, which he's always seeking. He's currently not proficient in the chain, so he loses some points for that, but he often fights with it anyway because it's bad-ass.

He's a work-in-progress, but this is where he stands right now.

It's awesome how many skill points you get as an intelligent Rogue.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Nice! I'll review him!